Young Adults Healing Together as Peers.
Are you a young adult grieving the loss of a loved one or another life-altering event?
Do you know someone who is?
The Young Adult Grief Peer Group with Healing Hearts offers you a source of genuine understanding and support in a seemingly uncaring world.
Other peers who understand and care join together in Healing Hearts peer groups to heal from loss and navigate the challenges of life.
The Young Adult Grief Peer Group brings together young adults to heal through their grief (Ages 19-30)
- Discover others your age who also understand the challenge of loss and care about your well-being.
- Feel relief when sharing your emotional pain in a safe circle of people, free of judgment or blame.
- Experience reward as you contribute to help support others like you who are hurting, too.
- Learn, heal, and grow through your grief in a proud and meaningful way.
Group programs are structured, reliable, and led by trained, young adult facilitators.
For over a decade Healing Hearts of Waukesha County has served and supported groups for those who grieve a loss.
All group programs are FREE OF CHARGE to attendees.
Join a Support Group
For more information regarding services or if you would like to register you and your family,
please call us at 262-751-0874
or submit an inquiry below.
Group Meeting Dates and Times
Young Adult Peer Support
The 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
Located at: First United Methodist Church 121 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha 53186
The 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
JOIN YOUR GROUP AT ANY POINT.
You are always welcome!
See what Young Adults say about their Peer Support Group:
- “It’s great to find people who care.”
- “It’s so good to talk with people who totally ‘get it’. Not everyone in your life knows what you are dealing with.”
- “I’m so glad I finally found a place for me.”
- “I love our group. This isn’t a grief group – it’s a life group!”
- “I like knowing that just sharing my own story sometimes helps someone else in my group.”
- “All I can say is, THANK YOU!”
In-Person Peer Group Meetings are located in the Healing Hearts Gathering Room located at:
First United Methodist Church
121 Wisconsin Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Virtual Peer Group Meetings are conducted through ZOOM video conferencing so you can attend from where it’s most convenient for you.